Emerging Leaders Conference
May 18-23, 2020
Our fifth annual week-long conference is an immersive training and advocacy experience equipping leaders for intentional religious freedom in the heart of U.S. policy in the nation's capital.
- Meet survivors of persecution
- Directly advocate with your representatives
- Understand the history and context of religious freedom around the world
- Network with policy professionals and build career development skills
- The tuition is $1,195 but because of a generous donation are able to reduce costs to $275. This includes lodging, food, and transportation within the Washington Metro area during the conference. click on the Information Packet button for full details. *scholarships are available for merit and require a writing sample to be submitted*
FEEDBACK FROM PREVIOUS PARTICIPANTS:
"This conference deeply inspired me to look for ways to contribute to the religious freedom movement...Thanks!" Participant
"Regardless of a persons personal interest in politics, advocacy, or foreign affairs, this conference is highly beneficial to educate people on why Christians and non Christians should be concerned about IRF. It pairs information to action, and trains people to go out and train others." Participant
"I was incredibly impressed with how engaging every session was. One of the best educational experiences I've ever had!" Participant
Fill out the form, upload the documents (you only need to include a writing sample if you would like to apply for the internship)
We will review your application soon.
To start learning about international religious freedom, go to 21Wilberforce.org and sign up for the SpeakFreedom A!ERT
If you know of other students who would be interested, please share with them the application!